This guide is designed to help country decision-makers understand the evidence around when to consider introducing Japanese Encephalitis (JE) vaccines, the potential benefits, how to incorporate JE vaccines into their country’s immunization program, and how to monitor and evaluate the vaccines after introduction. It consists of six modules, including:
1. Does My Country Need JE Vaccine?
2. Is JE Vaccination Cost-Effective?
3. Which JE Vaccine Should My Country Use?
4. How Should My Country Introduce JE Vaccine?
5. Can My Country Afford a JE Vaccination Program?
6. Is My Country’s JE Vaccination Program Working?
The guide may be downloaded as an interactive version in its entirety, or as individual printable modules.