Unless otherwise noted, PATH holds the copyright for and reserves all rights to all text and images used in this website. The PATH-authored content contained in this website may be freely used and copied for educational and other noncommercial purposes, provided that any reproduction is accompanied by the following acknowledgment line:
Reproduced from the PATH website at www.path.org, [current date].
Please send PATH a print or electronic copy of any material using content from this site or a link to any such material. Electronic copies and links may be emailed to email@example.com. Hard copies may be mailed to PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109, USA.
The views expressed in the website are those of PATH and do not necessarily reflect the views of our funders.
How to make a claim of copyright infringement on the PATH website
If you believe any material on the site infringes a copyright you own or control, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may submit written notification to:
Attn: Communications Department
PO Box 900922
Seattle, WA 98109 USA
To be effective, the notification must meet the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512, and include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information sufficient to permit PATH to locate the material.
- The address, telephone number, and email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.