Regulatory authorizations by country for COVID-19 diagnostic tests
A country listing of diagnostic products that have received approval or authorization for emergency use by relevant national regulatory authorities.
- Select a country from the menu on the left and the listing will update to show COVID-19 diagnostic products approved or authorized for emergency use in that country.
- The pie chart shows the proportion of molecular, antigen or serological tests approved or authorized for use.
Assumptions: Only approvals or authorizations that are publicly available on regulatory authority websites are included. The dataset includes country-specific regulatory approvals and authorization for select countries.
Explore other COVID-19 Diagnostics dashboards:
- Global availability of COVID-19 diagnostic tests
- COVID-19 antigen diagnostic test pipeline
- Implications of variants on antigen test detection
- Implications of variants on molecular test detection
- COVID-19 diagnostics procurement resource
- COVID-19 self-test dashboard
Please contact dxCOVID@path.org to provide data for inclusion in the dashboard or to report missing or inaccurate data.