Global availability of COVID-19 diagnostic tests
A global view of publicly available data on COVID-19 diagnostic products currently under development or commercially available.
- The map depicts the number of products developed or commercialized by country of manufacture.
- The heat map table shows the number of products being supplied by a particular region compared to where those products are being registered.
- Regulatory approvals are currently inclusive of Emergency Use Authorizations and CE-IVD. SRA or Stringent Regulatory Approvals currently include US FDA, Canada (Health Canada) Japan (PMDA), and WHO EUL. The pipeline may not represent a comprehensive landscape of all diagnostic tests.
Assumptions: All data represents publicly available information. The location of the diagnostic manufacturer is currently assumed to be the manufacturing headquarters, not necessarily where the COVID-19 diagnostic product is being manufactured. The diagnostic platform is based on the product IFU.
Explore other COVID-19 Diagnostics dashboards:
- Regulatory authorizations by country for COVID-19 diagnostic tests
- COVID-19 antigen diagnostic test pipeline
- Implications of variants on antigen test detection
- Implications of variants on molecular test detection
- COVID-19 diagnostics procurement resource
- COVID-19 self-test dashboard
Please contact dxCOVID@path.org to provide data for inclusion in the dashboard or to report missing or inaccurate data.