From diagnosis to treatment and post-cure follow up, people living with TB often undergo a difficult health care journey. Keyuri Bhanushali, a TB survivor and advocate, speaks with panelists from the public health community about how to fill gaps and streamline the journey to build a patient-centered, integrated TB care pathway.
- Keyuri Arvind Bhanushali, TB activist, Survivors Against TB; coordinator, TB PPM Learning Network – moderator
- Moe Moore, Director of Global TB Strategy and Business, PATH – moderator
- Dr. Saskia den Boon, Technical Officer, World Health Organization Global TB Programme
- Jacqueline Huh, Head, External Affairs & Strategic Initiatives, Stop TB Partnership
- Dr. Henry Mwanyika, Regional Digital Health Director, Africa, PATH
- Bruce Thomas, Founder and Managing Director, Arcady Group
Join the conversation
View all past and upcoming PATH Live Forums
PATH Live Forums are curated live conversations with experts from PATH and our partners, with plenty of time for your questions.