As the world responds to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, solutions are being quickly implemented to solve for the here and now. But health systems must support efforts beyond the pandemic. In this live forum, we explore how thoughtful investments made today can be leveraged not only to respond to COVID-19, but also to mitigate the worst-case scenarios of secondary deaths and morbidity and to lay a foundation for more resilient health systems that are better prepared to withstand future stressors.
- Martin Alilio, Senior Advisor, Office of Health Systems, USAID
- Lucy Gilson, Head of the Division of Health Policy and Systems, University of Cape Town School of Public Health and Family Medicine
- Youssoupha Ndiaye, Director for Planning, Research and Statistics, Ministry of Health and Social Action, Senegal
- Evelyne Oruko, Nurse in Charge at Migosi Sub-county Hospital, Kisumu County, Kenya
- Jessica Shearer, Deputy Director for Health Systems Innovation and Delivery, PATH (Moderator)
Join the conversation
View all past and upcoming PATH Live Forums
PATH Live Forums are curated live conversations with experts from PATH and our partners, with plenty of time for your questions.