In countries across the world, public health systems have made significant progress towards global goals for ending HIV, tuberculosis (TB), and malaria. Now, faced with COVID-19, these programs are up against new challenges that threaten recent lifesaving gains.
This live forum highlights ways HIV, TB, and malaria service delivery platforms are being leveraged to support the COVID-19 response while mitigating its impact on delivery of essential health services and protecting frontline health care providers.
- Mr. Ben Aliwa, Acting Chief Operating Officer, Kenya Country Director, PATH
- Chris Collins, President, Friends of the Global Fight Against AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria
- Dr. Kimberly Green, Global Director, HIV & TB, PATH
- Linden Morrison, Head, High Impact Africa II Department at The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria
- Dr. Caroline Phiri-Chibawe, Chief of Party, Program for the Advancement of Malaria Outcomes, PATH
- Dr. Shibu Vijayan, Global TB Technical Director, PATH
Join the conversation
View all past and upcoming PATH Live Forums
PATH Live Forums are curated live conversations with experts from PATH and our partners, with plenty of time for your questions.