Interventions across the continuum of care determine healthy outcomes for both mother and baby. This infographic highlights the critical role of access to family planning, nutrition, prenatal and obsteric care, medicines and technologies, and newborn care. The health and survival of women and newborns lays the foundation for healthy communities. A related policy brief describes the important role that donors and policymakers can play in making a significant global health impact through funding and supporting maternal and child health programs.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: December 2014
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Global
- For advocates and policymakers > Child health
- For advocates and policymakers > Maternal health
- Health technologies > Newborn health
- Maternal and child health > Nutrition
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA