PATH’s health solutions touched the lives of more than 118 million people around the world in 2012. Our 2012 annual report highlights our milestones in three focus areas: diarrheal disease and pneumonia; family health; and malaria. It also features innovations in technology development and country-based health programs, a financial summary, and information about our donors, leadership, and global presence.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: May 2013
1,450 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Annual reports
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Miscellaneous
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Malaria
- Maternal and child health > Controlling diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Malaria
- Vaccines and immunization > Pneumococcal disease
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA