This issue of Directions in Global Health features work by OneWorld Health, PATH’s drug development program, to lead development of innovative methods to enhance the supply of artemisinin, a key ingredient in malaria treatments. It includes a commentary by Dr. Ponni Subbiah, who directs PATH’s drug development efforts. Other articles cover work to improve cervical cancer screening, protect infants from respiratory syncytial virus, increase access to family planning, and strengthen and expand use of human milk banking.
Publication date: May 2013
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Directions in Global Health
Related regions: Global
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Malaria
- Health technologies > Diagnostics
- Health technologies > Newborn health
- Maternal and child health > Nutrition
- Reproductive health > Cervical cancer prevention
- Reproductive health > Family planning
- Vaccines and immunization > Miscellaneous
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA