This policy report highlights the essential role that public-private partnerships play in driving global health product development and offers insights into the key components of successful multi-sector partnerships led by PATH. For examples of our European public-private partnerships, see Public-Private Partnerships for Global Health: PATH's Collaborations With European Partners.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: March 2013
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Advancing technologies
- For advocates and policymakers > Advocacy strategy
- For advocates and policymakers > Public-private partnerships
- Health technologies > Safe injection
- Health technologies > Vaccine delivery
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA