This case study highlights how PATH's Enhanced Diarrheal Disease Initiative can serve as a model for an integrated advocacy and implementation approach to childhood pneumonia and diarrheal disease, which could be replicated in other districts of Cambodia and other countries across the world. This case study is a comprehensive version of the shorter Saving Children Through Program and Policy Integration.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: January 2013
211 KB PDF
Hard copies are not available.
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Asia
- About PATH's work > Encouraging healthy behaviors
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- For advocates and policymakers > Child health
- Maternal and child health > Controlling diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Pneumococcal disease
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA