This issue of PATH Today leads with the Mama SASHA project, which is improving nutrition, agriculture, and prenatal health care in Kenya. PATH's work to increase access to breast cancer screening in rural Peru is also featured, and donors Bryan and Martha Kim share why contributing to PATH is a smart investment. News briefs include an update about family planning and new work in Myanmar.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: November 2012
1,830 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series PATH Today
Related regions: Global
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Malaria
- Maternal and child health > Nutrition
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
- Reproductive health > Breast cancer
- Reproductive health > Family planning
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA