In the past decade, global investments have led to great progress toward improving the health of children in developing countries. Yet pneumonia and diarrhea still cause 25 percent of all child deaths. This infographic makes the case for controlling pneumonia and diarrhea simultaneously to achieve the greatest impact.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: December 2014
924 KB PDF
Hard copies are not available.
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
- For advocates and policymakers > Child health
- Health technologies > Safe water
- Maternal and child health > Controlling diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Pneumococcal disease
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA