PATH is committed to collaborating with partners around the world to improve and expand effective HIV/AIDS prevention, diagnosis, care, and treatment services. Using evidence-based, integrated, and innovative approaches, our work reaches communities across Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, and Latin America.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: July 2012
344 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Advancing technologies
- About PATH's work > Encouraging healthy behaviors
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Drug development > HIV and AIDS
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Tuberculosis
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA