PATH collaborates with the US Department of Defense (DoD) to advance global health innovations. This fact sheet provides examples of successes that PATH, DoD, and our partners have had in working to adapt, test, and expand access to tools and technologies that can reduce illness in the world’s most vulnerable populations.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: December 2014
266 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
- About PATH's work > Advancing technologies
- For advocates and policymakers > Health technologies
- Health technologies > Diagnostic technologies
- Health technologies > Safe water
- Health technologies > Vaccine delivery
- Vaccines and immunization > Diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Malaria
- Vaccines and immunization > Miscellaneous
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA