This brochure outlines PATH's work in Ethiopia to improve health. We work side by side with Ministry of Health officials, nongovernmental organizations, multilateral agencies, and other development-sector partners to mobilize partners, resources, and communities to reach the most vulnerable. Our alliances and relationships across every level of Ethiopia's health system allow us to strengthen health care services, build stronger health infrastructure, and reach families and communities with lifesaving interventions.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: October 2013
482 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Africa
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > HIV and AIDS
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Malaria
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Tuberculosis
- Maternal and child health > Nutrition
- Reproductive health > Sexually transmitted infections
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA