PATH and the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) work together to protect and improve health in developing countries. This fact sheet provides examples of successes that PATH, HHS, and our partners have had in developing and deploying new global health technologies to prevent, detect, and control epidemic and neglected diseases, advance health research, and save lives around the world.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: December 2014
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > HIV and AIDS
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Tuberculosis
- For advocates and policymakers > Health technologies
- Health technologies > Diagnostics
- Health technologies > Health care waste management
- Health technologies > Vaccine delivery
- Vaccines and immunization > Diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Meningitis
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA