Childhood pneumonia and diarrheal disease are the two leading causes of preventable deaths among children under the age of five in Cambodia and around the world. This fact sheet gives an overview of how PATH is working on an integrated approach to the prevention and treatment of these two illnesses in Cambodia.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: August 2011
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Asia
- About PATH's work > Encouraging healthy behaviors
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- For advocates and policymakers > Child health
- Maternal and child health > Controlling diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Diarrheal disease
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA