This fact sheet provides an overview of PATH’s work in noncommunicable diseases (NCDs). Our goal is to reduce preventable morbidity and mortality by using innovation and technology to increase access to prevention and care for NCDs in low-resource settings.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: April 2014
225 KB PDF
Hard copies are not available.
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- Health technologies > Diagnostics
- Noncommunicable diseases > Diabetes
- Reproductive health > Breast cancer
- Reproductive health > Cervical cancer prevention
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA