PATH and the US Agency for International Development (USAID) work together to promote and improve health in developing countries. This fact sheet provides examples of successes that PATH, USAID, and our private partners have had in advancing technologies, strengthening health systems, and encouraging healthy behaviors to improve health and allow communities around the world to prosper.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: January 2015
199 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Drug development > HIV and AIDS
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Malaria
- For advocates and policymakers > Child health
- For advocates and policymakers > Maternal health
- Health technologies > Miscellaneous
- Health technologies > Newborn health
- Health technologies > Vaccine delivery
- Vaccines and immunization > Meningitis
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA