This fact sheet outlines PATH's work to use innovative approaches and strong partnerships to combat malnutrition in developing countries. Topics include ensuring optimal nutrition for young children, using technologies to improve nutrition, and linking nutrition with other sectors.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: December 2011
287 KB PDF
Hard copies are not available.
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Areas of focus fact sheets
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > PATH's areas of focus
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > HIV and AIDS
- For advocates and policymakers > Child health
- Health technologies > Miscellaneous
- Maternal and child health > Nutrition
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA