A quarterly e-newsletter about our work in vaccine development
Moving the Needle provides quarterly updates from PATH’s Center for Vaccine Innovation and Access (CVIA) on our vaccine development efforts, as well as related supporting work, such as developing human challenge models, building capacity of developing-country vaccine manufacturers, and evaluating new adjuvants and other novel vaccine technologies. It includes updates on our progress, partnerships, and specific activities. Sign up for Moving the Needle.
This is one of two newsletters published by CVIA. To learn more about CVIA’s vaccine uptake and access work, see Immunization Matters.
- Welcome to our new e-newsletter!
- New funding to develop a novel monovalent oral polio vaccine
- Positive Phase 1 results for Vietnam-made seasonal influenza vaccine
- Alternate dosing regimen of RTS,S/AS01 shows increased efficacy
- Q&A with Dr. David C. Kaslow
- Clinical updates
- Resources and opportunities