Watch the 2013 Breakfast for Global Health video to see how PATH is tackling one of the leading killers of children.
The Breakfast for Global Health is PATH’s only annual fundraising event, providing support that fuels our most innovative projects. Each year we invite hundreds of people who also believe that health should be within reach for everyone to discover our work around the world.
A goal to save 2 million lives
On May 21, nearly 800 people gathered for the 2013 Breakfast for Global Health to hear from such speakers as Melinda Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and Dr. Alfred Ochola, PATH’s child survival advisor for Kenya. Guests learned about PATH’s work to address one of the leading killers of children worldwide—diarrheal disease—and Steve Davis, PATH’s president and CEO, announced an ambitious goal: to work with partners across the globe to save 2 million young lives by simultaneously tackling diarrhea and pneumonia. We are grateful to everyone who attended and helped us raise almost $650,000 for PATH’s work.
PATH’s Breakfast for Global Health supports better health for people around the world.
Check out highlights from the event:
- Watch a short “sizzle” reel, which captures special moments from the Breakfast, including after-event interviews.
- Watch Imagine, a video about PATH’s work to address diarrheal disease that debuted at the event.
- Read Steve Davis’ account of the Breakfast and our commitment to save 2 million lives on the PATH Blog.
- View photos of the event.
- Read the media coverage in the Puget Sound Business Journal and Inter Press Service.
Become a catalyst for global health
If you’d like to receive information about next year’s Breakfast for Global Health, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Karina Collins at 206.285.3500.
Photos: PATH/Gabe Bienczycki.