If you believe any material on the site infringes a copyright you own or control, you may submit written notification to:
Attn: Chief Communications Officer
PO Box 900922
Seattle, WA 98109 USA
Or you may email
To be effective, the notification must meet the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512, and include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information sufficient to permit PATH to locate the material.
- The address, telephone number, and email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.