Total publications in this language: 8.
- Emergency Contraception: It's Not Too Late To Prevent Pregnancy
This brochure, which is available in 14 languages, helps health care providers communicate with clients about emergency contraception. The brochure is formatted so that it can be downloaded, printed, photocopied (double-sided), and then folded. There are two versions for each language: one for letter-size paper, the other for A4-size paper. A new version of the brochure will be ready in early 2012.
Publication date: 1998
Region: North America and Europe
- Integrating Early Childhood Development Project
This fact sheet describes PATH’s Integrating Early Childhood Development (I-ECD) Project in Kenya and Mozambique, which is funded by the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation. I-ECD works with existing PATH projects to integrate and strengthen ECD services in communities and facilities and support multi-sectoral linkages and collaboration.
Publication date: April 2012
- Meeting the Need: Strengthening Family Planning Programs
This report is designed as a general resource to help family planning program managers strengthen their programs and meet growing family planning needs. It offers a broad overview of key programmatic considerations, lists of practical specialized resources, and hands-on tools that are available online.
Author: Kols A
Publication date: 2006
- PATH's Guiding Principles for Private-Sector Collaboration
Publication date: 2005
- Preventing HIV/AIDS in Low-Resource Settings (Outlook, vol. 19, no. 1)
Author: Castro W; Lande R; Burns M
Publication date: May 2001
Part of series: Outlook
- Ultra Rice Technology – Expanding Markets for Fortified Rice: An Invisible Bounty as Food for Life
This overview of PATH’s Ultra Rice project summarizes Ultra Rice as a cost-effective and culturally appropriate food-fortification technology specially designed to meet the needs of low-resource, rice-consuming populations.
Publication date: May 2009
- Ultra Rice: Frequently Asked Questions
This FAQ provides greater detail on a number of issues related to the Ultra Rice technology, including health issues, manufacturing processes, and ingredient and micronutrient composition of Ultra Rice grains. It also provides some insight into consumer questions and PATH's advocacy and commercialization activities.
Author: Greiner T
Publication date: September 2007
- Violence Against Women: Effects on Reproductive Health (Outlook, vol. 20, no. 1)
Author: Shane B; Ellsberg M
Publication date: September 2002
Part of series: Outlook