This issue of Directions in Global Health profiles five PATH projects: Entre Amigas, which is reaching young adolescent girls in Nicaragua with reproductive health and life skills; the Healthy Start for a Healthy Life project, which is improving the care of newborns in Indonesia; the Ukraine TB project, which is implementing training and IEC activities to control tuberculosis; PATH's Children's Vaccine Program, which is managing medical waste in Nepal; and the Horizons program, which is influencing gender norms among young men in Brazil.
Publication date: May 2004
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Directions in Global Health
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Encouraging healthy behaviors
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Tuberculosis
- Health technologies > Health care waste management
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
- Reproductive health > Adolescent health
- Reproductive health > Gender-based violence and rights
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA