This publication captures the milestones and process used by PATH in its role as Market Manager for the introduction and scale of 7.1% chlorhexidine for umbilical cord care globally over the last ten years.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: January 2018
3,537 KB PDF
Hard copies are available.
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Encouraging healthy behaviors
- For advocates and policymakers > Child health
- For advocates and policymakers > Health technologies
- For advocates and policymakers > Public-private partnerships
- Health technologies > Newborn health
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA