This publication highlights ten breakthrough health innovations ready to be used in developing countries to reach the Millennium Development Goals. Paired with existing tools, these low-cost innovations have the potential to save millions of lives by addressing the greatest health threats to women, newborns, and children.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: September 2013
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Global
- For advocates and policymakers > Child health
- For advocates and policymakers > Health technologies
- For advocates and policymakers > Maternal health
- Health technologies > Newborn health
- Maternal and child health > Controlling diarrheal disease
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
- Reproductive health > Family planning
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA