This brochure describes how advances in vaccine supply chain systems can accelerate the delivery of lifesaving immunizations to people who need them. The document offers recommendations for global policymakers to support countries in building more effective supply chain systems.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: October 2012
346 KB PDF
Hard copies are not available.
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Advancing technologies
- For advocates and policymakers > Child health
- For advocates and policymakers > Health technologies
- Health technologies > Vaccine delivery
- Vaccines and immunization > Miscellaneous
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA