This issue of PATH Today features our work in Cambodia, where a two-in-one approach is reducing childhood illness from diarrhea and pneumonia. It also includes a Q&A with PATH's new president and CEO, Steve Davis; results from our hepatitis B work in Vietnam; and highlights from our 2011 annual report.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: October 2012
1,711 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series PATH Today
Related regions: Global
- Maternal and child health > Controlling diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Hepatitis B
- Vaccines and immunization > Meningitis
- Vaccines and immunization > Pneumococcal disease
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA