Global investments to strengthen regulatory capacity in developing countries help ensure desperately needed medical products are delivered, thereby improving health and equipping countries with the expertise and infrastructure to make important health decisions for years to come.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: July 2012
140 KB PDF
Hard copies are not available.
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- For advocates and policymakers > Public-private partnerships
- Health technologies > Vaccine delivery
- Vaccines and immunization > Japanese encephalitis
- Vaccines and immunization > Malaria
- Vaccines and immunization > Meningitis
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA