Diarrhoea Dialogues: From Policies to Progress reviews national policies and strategies to control diarrhea in three African countries: Ethiopia, Mali, and Zambia. The report provides recommendations based on research findings and calls for global and national decision-makers to take coordinated action to overcome challenges and address diarrhea by engaging in dialogue and working together to save lives.
Corporate author(s): PATH, Tearfund
Publication date: April 2012
4,817 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Global
- Health technologies > Safe water
- Maternal and child health > Controlling diarrheal disease
- Maternal and child health > Nutrition
- Vaccines and immunization > Diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Miscellaneous
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA