This fact sheet provides an overview of PATH's work to develop and deliver innovative health solutions for those who need them most. These solutions range from developing and introducing affordable, appropriate technologies to creating conditions that lead to widespread use of proven methods.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: May 2012
284 KB PDF
Hard copies are not available.
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Advancing technologies
- For advocates and policymakers > Health technologies
- Health technologies > Safe injection
- Health technologies > Safe water
- Health technologies > Vaccine delivery
- Maternal and child health > Controlling diarrheal disease
- Maternal and child health > Nutrition
- Vaccines and immunization > Malaria
- Vaccines and immunization > Meningitis
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA