This issue of PATH Today features our work in vaccines, with a focus on how PATH is making "hidden solutions" available, and describes lifesaving changes in South Africa's infant feeding policies. It also includes news from our malaria and meningitis work, an announcement of PATH's new blog, and a profile of PATH donor Lora Kaiser.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: December 2011
638 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series PATH Today
Related regions: Global
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Influenza
- Health technologies > Newborn health
- Vaccines and immunization > Japanese encephalitis
- Vaccines and immunization > Malaria
- Vaccines and immunization > Meningitis
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA