This fact sheet provides an overview of PATH's work in Zambia, including our work to support data-driven malaria control measures, improve child health and nutrition, prevent HIV infection, and create better information management systems.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: December 2011
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Africa
- About PATH's work > Miscellaneous
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > HIV and AIDS
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Malaria
- Maternal and child health > Nutrition
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA