This issue of Directions in Global Health features PATH’s work to address noncommunicable diseases, such as diabetes and cancer. It also covers efforts to improve health in Kenya, build global and country capacity for influenza control, improve gender equity in China, and integrate health services for better outcomes.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: December 2011
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Directions in Global Health
Related regions: Global
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Drug development > HIV and AIDS
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Influenza
- Maternal and child health > Nutrition
- Reproductive health > Breast cancer
- Reproductive health > Cervical cancer prevention
- Reproductive health > Gender-based violence and rights
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA