This brochure outlines PATH's work to improve health in South Africa by bringing effective interventions to the people who need them most. Our interventions make birth safer, enhance infant and young child health, combat HIV/AIDS, strengthen health systems, and support improved sanitation.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: October 2011
265 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Africa
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > HIV and AIDS
- Health technologies > Newborn health
- Health technologies > Safe water
- Health technologies > Woman-initiated protection
- Maternal and child health > Nutrition
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA