This edition of PATH Today features our work to protect children from diarrheal disease, the use of mobile devices to diagnose tuberculosis and improve maternal health, and a profile of PATH donor Ann Hayes. The issue also provides information about our yearly reports to donors, workplace and planned giving, and the results of the meningitis vaccine campaign launch in sub-Saharan Africa.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: September 2011
622 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series PATH Today
Related regions: Global
- Health technologies > Diagnostics
- Health technologies > Newborn health
- Maternal and child health > Controlling diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Meningitis
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA