Featured in this issue of PATH Today are stories and photos from the historic launch of a new meningitis vaccine in Burkina Faso. Also included are updates on projects receiving support from the Catalyst Fund, announcement of a seventh consecutive top rating from Charity Navigator, and a spotlight on Breakfast for Global Health sponsor CB Richard Ellis.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: May 2011
568 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series PATH Today
Related regions: Global
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Drug development > HIV and AIDS
- Health technologies > Safe injection
- Health technologies > Safe water
- Health technologies > Woman-initiated protection
- Vaccines and immunization > Meningitis
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA