This is the newsletter of APHIA II Western, a USAID-funded project that aims to promote the adoption of healthier behaviors, increase the use of HIV and AIDS health services, and promote family planning/reproductive, maternal and child health, tuberculosis, and malaria prevention services in Western Kenya. It also aims to work with communities to enhance access to health services for pregnant mothers, comprehensive care for orphans and vulnerable children, and fight HIV-related stigma and discrimination and gender-based violence.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: 2009
5,493 KB PDF
Hard copies are not available.
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series APHIA II Western Newsletter
Related regions: Africa
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Drug development > HIV and AIDS
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Miscellaneous
- Reproductive health > Adolescent health
- Reproductive health > Family planning
- Reproductive health > Miscellaneous
- Reproductive health > Sexually transmitted infections
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA