This document describes the work of the Khusela project, which focuses on integrating services for family planning, reproductive health, and prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: March 2010
182 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Africa
- About PATH's work > Encouraging healthy behaviors
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > HIV and AIDS
- For advocates and policymakers > Child health
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
- Reproductive health > Family planning
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA