This edition of PATH Today features our work in women's health and with the Entre Amigos project in Nicaragua and spotlights Margarita Quintanilla, PATH's Nicaragua country program leader. The issue also highlights PATH's breakthrough development of freeze-stable vaccines, an award for PATH vice president Dr. Michael Free, and the McKinstry Co. Charitable Foundation's commitment to health.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: May 2009
490 KB PDF
Hard copies are not available.
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series PATH Today
Related regions: Global
- Health technologies > Vaccine delivery
- Health technologies > Woman-initiated protection
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
- Reproductive health > Adolescent health
- Reproductive health > Cervical cancer prevention
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA