This issue of PATH Today features a profile of PATH donor Miriam Sevy and her travels with PATH to Kenya, information about our work in Kenya, and an update on our new headquarters building in downtown Seattle. The issue also highlights Ultra Rice® winning the Tech Award, PATH's profile in a new book about the importance of individual donors, and the year-end matching challenge.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: December 2009
587 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series PATH Today
Related regions: Global
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > HIV and AIDS
- Health technologies > Newborn health
- Maternal and child health > Controlling diarrheal disease
- Maternal and child health > Nutrition
- Vaccines and immunization > Malaria
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA