This brochure outlines PATH's work in India, where we're addressing a range of health problems while leveraging the country’s growing capacity to innovate and contribute to global health solutions.
Publication date: December 2013
460 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Country brochures
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Tuberculosis
- Health technologies > Safe water
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
- Reproductive health > Cervical cancer prevention
- Vaccines and immunization > Diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Miscellaneous
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA