This issue of Directions in Global Health showcases PATH’s global presence. It highlights work related to influenza in Africa, HIV and AIDS in Eastern Europe, Japanese encephalitis in Asia, gender-based violence in Latin America and the Caribbean, and diagnostic technologies in North America. The back cover features a map and summary information on PATH’s work around the world.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: August 2009
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Directions in Global Health
Related regions: Global
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > HIV and AIDS
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Influenza
- Health technologies > Diagnostics
- Reproductive health > Gender-based violence and rights
- Vaccines and immunization > Japanese encephalitis
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA