This issue of Directions in Global Health describes PATH's work to control and prevent diarrheal disease, reach out to young scouts in Kenya and Uganda with HIV/AIDS information, assess the impact of malaria control efforts in Zambia, conduct DHS surveys, and shape HPV vaccine introduction in Peru.
Publication date: December 2008
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Directions in Global Health
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > HIV and AIDS
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Malaria
- Maternal and child health > Controlling diarrheal disease
- Reproductive health > Cervical cancer prevention
- Vaccines and immunization > Diarrheal disease
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA