This special issue of Directions in Global Health describes PATH's work on HIV/AIDS. Featured projects focus on implementing interactive communication techniques that promote healthier behaviors, strengthening health systems to address the dual epidemics of HIV and tuberculosis, protecting youth against HIV, challenging gender norms to reduce the spread of HIV, and advancing innovative technologies for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of HIV/AIDS.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: August 2008
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Directions in Global Health
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Advancing technologies
- About PATH's work > Encouraging healthy behaviors
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Drug development > HIV and AIDS
- Health technologies > Diagnostics
- Health technologies > Safe injection
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA