This issue of Directions in Global Health profiles our effort to expand access to safe water, particularly in India; a project to improve nutrition for infants and young children; our thermostable vaccine work; surveillance activities for Japanese encephalitis; and our work under the Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: May 2008
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Directions in Global Health
Related regions: Global
- Health technologies > Safe water
- Health technologies > Vaccine delivery
- Maternal and child health > Nutrition
- Reproductive health > Family planning
- Vaccines and immunization > Japanese encephalitis
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA