This fact sheet provides an overview of PATH's work to adapt, design, develop, and advance health technologies to improve global health.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: December 2011
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Areas of focus fact sheets
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > PATH's areas of focus
- Health technologies > Diagnostic technologies
- Health technologies > Safe injection
- Health technologies > Safe water
- Health technologies > Woman-initiated protection
- Maternal and child health > Nutrition
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA